Tuesday 22 January 2013

The nurses outfit - True Story


The nurses outfit - True Story

(This story goes back to mid 90s when i was seeing Chris).

We had arranged to meet (at lunch time) in a free car park in a local town. As it was free it was quite busy with lots of people coming and going. I had my instructions on what to wear and he had given me the clothes at our previous meeting.


His wife was into this and she was a similar size to me so she let me borrow some of her clothes to use so he would often lend me outfits from her collection.


This particular time I had to wear a nurses outfit (his wife was a nurse and had lent me one of her uniforms complete with all badges etc. It was not exactly the sexiest nurses outfit in the world, but it was quite short. It was winter and I was also allowed to wear a coat over the top of the dress, but only at certain times.


Underneath I had to wear a white corset, plus stockings, suspenders, bra, knickers and heels. I also had to have a small butt plug in place ready.I arrived early and parked up and waited.

Chris arrived and parked a few cars away. I got out of the car, closed the drivers door, opened the rear door and got the coat out and then shut the door. I was not allowed to wear the coat at this stage.


I then locked the car – put my keys in my hand bag and then walked over to Chris’s car and got in.He only allowed me 5 mins from the time he arrived to the time I had to be in his car, so I could not sit and wait for it to go quiet.


I felt very vulnerable as I walked to his car.We drove out of the town to a layby where he stopped and kissed me, before setting off driving down some more country lanes.Eventually we got to a wood that we (by now) new well.


He gave me my collar to wear and I slipped my collar round my neck and fastened it secure. He then gave me my dog lead and I clipped this to the collar.We got out of the car and locked it before walking into the wood – him leading me by the dog lead to our usual spot.

He had a small rucksack with him, and when we got to our usual spot he put this on the floor he got out a blanket and laid this on the floor and over a familiar tree stump.He then helped me to kneel on the floor, and then got his cock out and placed it in front of me. I new what to do and began sucking and licking it greedily.


It did not take him long to cum and fill me mouth with hot creamy cum. Yummy.Then he let me carry on sucking until he began to get slightly hard again. He stopped and took his cock away and put it back in his trousers.He then found a stick on the floor and told me to hold it in my mouth and not to drop it.I did so and he then bent me over the blanket covered tree stump and raised my dress.


He slipped down my knickers and slowly began to move the plug around before finally removing it from me. He then got another slightly larger dildo from his bag and put lots of ky jelly on it before slowly fucking my arse with this for a while.


He also got a silver flask out as well. Once he was satisfied with this he got his cock out again, slipped on a condom and began to fuck me.I could tell he was almost there, but he was not quite ready to cum when he pulled out.


I felt quite empty and he knew this. He opened the silver flask and it was filled with little ice balls. He slowly began to push them into my well used ass and put four or five in there before replacing the plug and pulling my knickers back up. He helped me to my knees again so I was kneeling and then removed the condom and began fucking my mouth again.


This time I had to suck him longer and when he did cum it was loads and again I had to keep sucking him until he was all clean.All the while I could feel the cold ice cubes melting in my ass.His cock was now nice and limp in my mouth and fully cleaned.


He held my head gently and began to pee into my mouth. Just small spurts at first and kept stopping to make sure I swallowed it all. After he was finished and I had re cleaned his cock he put it back in his trousers and helped me to my feet, and allowed me to pull my knickers up tight and straighten my dress.


We then walked back to his car where I was allowed to sort my make up out and make myself presentable again.


By now the ice had all melted in my bum and felt weird. I wanted to get it out, but I was not allowed to.


We drove back to the town where my car was – all the time I really wanted to go to the toilet.

He had also left me very frustrated (which is how he always left me as I really enjoy this feeling).We got back to the car park, but instead of driving right back to my car he drove past the car park and just round the corner so I was about 300 to 400 yards away from where I had parked .

He always did this just so I had a nice little walk back to the car. We kissed and I thanked him for what I had received.I so much wanted to go to the toilet now too, but I had to get out of the car – put my coat on and then walk across and down the road, cross a busy road and then into the car park and too my car.


This I did, but by the time I got back to the car I was desperate for the toilet. I had to go soon so drove through the town looking for a public toilet. Eventually I found one and had to park almost two streets away and walk to the ladies and go in quickly.


Luckily there was no one around I emptied my tormented bottom before somebody came in.I heard somebody come in and two girls talking so I sat there until I thought they had gone and applied some more make up before finally leaving and going back to the car and safety.This was obviously quite a big scene for us to do with quite a lot of planning too.

1 comment:

  1. Loved this. You are such a great sub. Would love to know and experience your willingness to serve

    ReplyDelete