Tuesday 22 January 2013

The Layby - True Story


The Layby - True Story
(Another mid 90s story)

Once He had me dressed like a real tart (we had planned what we were to do before hand) – really short black skirt, red knickers that you could see if I bent over, stockings, 5” heeled boots (his wife’s) and a tight top.


We pulled into a big layby on the A1 where loads of lorries stop for lunch and stopped the car. The layby was packed and it was a nice summers day.


We had parked with the drivers side near a mud bank so it was kind of secluded, but the lorry behind us could see and so could the one in front in his mirrors.


I had to get out of the passenger side which was visible to the whole layby and walk round to the drivers side.


I then had to squat down and give Chris a blowjob. I did this and he filled my mouth with cum and as usual I sucked him dry and clean.


While I had been doing this the lorry driver in front had got out and was watching and wanking from behind his lorry and the lorry driver behind was sat avidly watching from his cab.It was then part b of the plan was put in action.


As I stood up to straighten my dress Chris handed me £10 and called me a lovely little slut. I then had to walk back round to the passengers seat holding the £10 note, and get back in the car.

1 comment: