Tuesday 22 January 2013

How it all began Part 2


How it all began Part 2


After this experience i went to the layby a lot, but never saw anyone else having sex. I still continued to wear the underwear, but i was not getting too big in the feet to wear any womens shoes i found i was a size 7/8 and the only shoes i could find (mums) were a 6.


I carried on in this state until i was 17 and learned to drive. The mobility a car gave me meant i could go all over the place and started looking in other laybys for clothes. I soon found lots and built up quite a wardrobe (although still lacked shoes). By 17 i was much larger than i had been (but still slim), but my feet were now a size 9 and i could not find any shoes to fit. I often found shoes but never any over a size 6. This restricted me a little, but at least i could go for drives wearing skirts and blouses.


Once i was parked up on a country lane and i had just got changed. I was wearing a black skirt, white blouse, black tights, knickers and a bra. A police car drove past and stopped up the road and reversed back. I must have looked terrified.


Thankfully they never asked me to get out the car and they just pulled up along side and asked me what i was doing. I just said i was sitting there enjoying the sunshine and was going to go walking soon. They left and shortly after i changed back and drove home in quite a state.

That shook me up and i did not try it again for several months.


In the winter of that year i managed to get some shoes that fit (just) and chose a really dark park that i thought would be quiet. I got dressed and wore a very long coat and went for a walk. I was just walking back down the side street to the car when a police car pulled up along side me. I was terrified again and almost ran away (would have had no hope running in heels that were too small). But i stopped when they asked me to and the office was ok. He didn't laugh or patronise me, but he wanted to check my id - which i had none.


I had to show him my car and he checked my name against the registered keeper and he said he was happy and that i should be careful in such a dark place.

That experience really scared me and it was a long time before i went out again.

1 comment: