Tuesday 22 January 2013

Norwich - true story


Norwich - True Story

I remember once I was staying in Norwich on business (in a travel lodge or travel Inn on the edge somewhere) and Chris came over to visit for a short while.


It was quite early in the evening (about 18.30) as I had got myself checked in, had a bath and sorted out my make up and everything so I was all dressed and ready for him. I was wearing a short black skirt, white blouse, black bra, black hold up fishnets and black thong, and 4” heels.


When he arrived he had a bag with him, and he came in and said he had a great fun idea. The room I was in was almost near the end of the corridor furthest away from the stairs. He wanted me to walk to the end of the corridor near the stairs and he would watch from the doorway, then he would close the door and I had to count to 10 then walk back down to the room and knock on the door.


I was very nervous, but I made it to the stairs and then turned round counted to 10 and began to walk back slowly. About half way somebody came up the stairs and I could hear them walking and talking behind me in the corridor. The people in the corridor followed me all the way down the corridor to about 3 rooms away. I didn’t dare turn round. I got to my door trembling, and knocked and waited. Chris kept me waiting for what seemed like ages and I had to knock 4 times before he opened the door with a big grin on his face.

He could see I was trembling and said he had already poured me a big glass of wine. He had brought a bottle of wine and some toys.


Over the next hour or so I sucked him and he fucked me nice and slow and deep and I drank almost all the bottle of wine (except one small glass) and was very very drunk. After Chris had filled my mouth with yummy creamy cum and I had cleaned him he said he wanted to pee too, I was too horny and drunk to say no, so he peed in my mouth and filled me with all his warm golden nectar. My belly was full of wine, cum and pee now, and I wanted to pee. But now he said he had another game which I would enjoy.


It was only about 19.30 ish now and he wanted to tie me up. So he got some things out of his bag. He had a flask with some of his ice balls in, a big plug, some tight latex knickers/shorts, plug, nipple clamps, hand cuffs, rope, ball gag with a complete head harness, ear plugs, blindfold etc


He got me to get dressed (minus my thong) and fix my make up a bit. I then had to pull on the rubber knickers but not all the way up yet. First he made me kneel on the chair so my bum was in the air and inserted quite a number of ice balls into my bum followed by a well lubricated plug. Then the latex knickers were pulled up tight holding it all in very snugly.


Then I was allowed to stand and pull my skirt down so I looked presentable again.

Next he got me to sit on the side of the bed so he could tie my ankles together, and then cuff my hands behind my back. He undid my blouse a little and removed my false boobs before applying some nipple clamps and then pulling my bra cups back up and re buttoning the blouse.


Then he gave me a big kiss before saying he needed to pee again. Once again he filled my mouth with warm nectar. By now I really needed to pee after all that wine and his pee, and my poor bladder felt very full. I asked if I could pee and he said not yet with a smile.


Then he brought out the ball gag. It was not a very big ball, but it had a full head harness so there was no way of pushing it out once attached. Before fitting it he dropped his trousers and pants and worked the ball into his bum in front of me. Then pulled it out and fitted into my waiting mouth. He said it was to give it some extra flavour for me.


He then helped me lay on the bed on my side. Then he stood back and admired his work with a big smile.

He showed me the key for the hand cuffs and placed it on the side. He said that if my will power was poor I could always shuffle off the bed and across the room to retrieve the key and let myself out the cuffs. However he would be really proud of me if I could hold on until he got back.


If I could hold on I would get a nice present , but if I failed then I had to text him saying I failed and to please give me spanking. Also he said that if I failed he would not come back later and I would have to wait for the spanking until we met next time.


He then explained to me that he would be back by midnight at the latest, as he was going to have dinner with his wife at the restaurant next door to the travel lodge as she had been working on a training course in Norwich today and was meeting him in the bar at 8 pm. He smiled and said only 4 hours to hold it all in.

He then slipped the ear plugs into my ears and the blind fold on. Just before he left he gave my belly a playful little squeeze and my bum a quick spank.


I then lay there in the dark, all quiet. The ear plugs did not cut out all sound, just made it quieter.

Its funny the way time goes slow when you don’t know what time it is an can’t see.


I started to count to myself, and by the time I got to 1200 which I guess was about 20 mins I really wanted to pee, and the ice balls had all melted inside my bum too.


After that I lost count, I lay there holding it all, desperate to pee, but really trying hard to hold it to pass the test. After what seemed like ages I thought I heard the door go. Then I heard Chris say hello babe I just came to see how you were doing.


He said it was not time yet, but wanted to make sure I was ok. He slipped the gag off and said he was going to pee some more as a reward for my excellent behaviour so far. He helped me sit up which only made me want to pee more and then straight away began to pee into my mouth.


There was loads of it and he had to keep stopping as I could not swallow it all quick enough. He said he had been saving it all up for me. He then slipped the gag back in and laid me back down on the other side this time. Then he was gone again.


I did not know what time it was and the next however long seemed to drag on and on. There was a point when I was almost on the verge of getting up and trying to get the key. However, I held on, determined to do my best.


Eventually when I though I was going to burst, and heard the door go again, and I thought I heard muffled voices. Then I heard Chris next to me and he said he was so proud of me, that I had passed the test.

He also said I would get the present now he promised me. He slowly took off the blind fold and my eyes became accustomed to the room again.


He sat me up and took out the ear plugs and the gag off. My jaws ached and everything seemed so loud.

I was still tied and desperate to pee and expel the water inside my ass but he said first we would have some more fun.


At that moment out of the bathroom came his wife. I had met her before a few times as she sometimes played with us but this was unexpected. She was naked except for her heels and in her hand was a black strap on dildo.


She was very drunk and sat next to me on the bed and said poooor babe , you must really need to pee, giggling all time as she was so drunk.


Then they untied my feet and helped me to the bath room where they removed the latex knickers. And I was allowed at least to push so that the plug came out and the liquid shot out my ass.

I was not allowed to pee though, although some came out.


Next I was helped back onto the bed where his wife promptly sat on my face said she wanted to pee too. She began before I had a chance to say anything, and flooded my mouth with her pee. I had to clamp my mouth to her pussy to stop it going everywhere. After she finished and I had licked her for quite a while she was dripping wet and wanted to try the strap on. I was positioned kneeling on the floor over the bed so she could half stand and use it on it while me head was in the right position to suck Chris who was laying on the bed.


She went on for ages in and out, not fast or hard, just rhythmically relentless. All the way in, and almost all the way out time and again. Although my belly was pushed against the bed and every time she slid into me it made me want to pee, I lost most thoughts of this as I concentrated on sucking Chris.


Eventually she had an orgasm to be proud of and Chris filled my mouth with hot creamy cum again.

They then unlocked the cuffs and I licked them both clean before eventually relieving myself for what seemed like a constant flow. At first I could not go but once it started it just kept coming and coming.

By the time I was finished they were both dressed and ready to leave.


We all kissed goodnight and then they left.


I was so exhausted I fell straight to sleep all satisfied. I woke up in the morning still dressed with smudged make up bursting to pee again with a bad hang over and a sore ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment