Tuesday 22 January 2013

Girlfriend and Flat - Learning to be submissive


Girlfriend and Flat - Learning to be submissive


Things progressed with Sarah. She became quite domme and i would end up being dressed in womens clothes most of the time i was in the flat. It got to a point that the only time i could wear mens clothes was when i was going to work. She slowly thre my male clothes away, and I only had a couple of pairs of mens pants which she kept locked away and only let me have them if i was going somewhere like the doctors. The rest of the time it was knickers only.


She named me Jane after a girl in a film we watched on tv.

The flat became very girly and all my work clothes were kept in the spare bedroom in a locked wardrobe.

When we went out most of my clothes were womens, with just enough mens clothes to hide the fact. Mens trainers/shoes and a coat/jumper.


I obviously didn't mind this and the sex was great. I was getting quite used to her strap on and she got a number of them as well as other sex toys.


This went on for about a year and we even went to a vicars and tarts night at the local night club with me as a tart which was very exciting. We went out at night for walks but not really into too many places with lots of people. She though it more fun to have me almost completely dressed with just a hint of male so i felt all vulnerable.


I used to do all the house work, cooking, cleaning etc too. She used to go out clubbing with her girlfriends lots too but i had to stay home.


Then one day she told me she wanted me to learn more about girls and being sub. She said she wanted to bring back other guys and let them fuck her so i could see. I was a little shocked by this and not overly happy, but what choice did i have.


The first time i was in the spare room dressed as Jane. It was Friday night. She phoned me from the club and said she was bringing a guy back. I heard them come in laughing and giggling. It was not long before they were having sex and after they had finished she came to the spare room on her way to the bathroom. She made me lick all his cum out and off her thighs before going back to the bathroom.


I actually enjoyed the taste and after he had gone she asked me all about it. I told her i liked it and she was pleased as she wanted to do it again.


She went out again Saturday night and came back with a different guy. this time they fucked in the living room and after she got rid of him quickly she brought me a full condom which she made me put in my mouth and chew to get all the cum out.


Things progressed from there quite quickly, and for a while she was seeing two guys who regularly came round and fucked her. Often on Saturday/Sunday afternoons. I would have to wait in the car and then when they had gone i could come up and lick her clean. She really loved that. I was a little jealous but also loved my lifestyle too. We still had great sex and there were no real complaints.


Sarah would also make me use Tampons when ever she was on her period. She used to say that if she was on so was i. I had to carry some with me during her period and always make sure i had one inside me night and day just like she had. I always had a supply in my car ready.


We moved after about 2 years to a house in a different town and things continued on with me very much her sub girlfriend and sex partner.


She even encouraged me to try and find a boyfriend for myself. She said that i liked being fucked with a dildo and loved eating cum out of her so i should get it first hand from a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment