Tuesday 22 January 2013

My First Flat


My First Flat


At the age of 18 i got my first flat. It was a top floor flat in a nice new building with private parking. It also had a loft and so was great for hiding all my girly clothes.


It was not long before regular clubbing visits gave me a new girlfriend (she was older 22) who i fell in love with and all the usual things. She moved in and we were having lots of great sex. She was a bit of a slapper, but sexy as hell and was up for most things.


I carried on with the odd bit of cross dressing  but only when she was at work. I also learnt much more about make up and could get dressed up in the warm in front of a mirror. I really did need a proper wig too, but did not know where to get them.


One day she was working late and would not be home until 9. I got all my clothes down from the loft and got all dressed up. Nice short skirt, tight fitting top, bra, knickers, tights and my only pair of heels. I put all my make up on and my old wig.


It was dark and i was going to just go out for a quick walk down the road and back. I walked down the stairs (the flat was 3 flights up) and went to open the front door to the building.

Before i had reached the door it opened and there walking in was my girlfriend !

She looked shocked (not as shocked as me) and just stood there for what seemed like ages. Then she said angrily - upstairs now !!!!


I did not really know what to do so just went up stairs with her following me.
We went in the flat and argued a little. She was more angry that i had not told her. She said that it was something i should have shared with her. I was confused and she said that i must stay dressed up like this while we talked about it. She laughed a little at me, and said that i was her girlfriend now not her boyfriend, and she could have the best of both worlds.


That night we had great sex and for a few days nothing more was said.


Then at the weekend she went out shopping and came back with lots of bags. She told me to bath and shave and that she wanted to dress me. I was a little embarrassed but agreed ....

No comments:

Post a Comment