Tuesday 22 January 2013

My First Guy


My First Guy


Sarah decided that i should try and date guys too. She wanted me to have a boyfriend of my own. I had no idea about this or where to find one. I never ever thought about being bi/gay or anything like that. I still considered myself straight.


One night she said she was bringing a bi guy back who was interested in me (no idea how she found him) and we all ended up having a three some.


It was amazing. Having my first real cock to hold and suck and swallow cum fresh as it gets. Yummmmy. It was such a great honor to have this guy cum in my mouth from my first blow job. I am sure i was not very good but i tried my best and it got the right results ...Wow.


Anyway he would come round regularly and we had lots of fun. It kind of became a regular thing, he would come round on a Friday/Saturday night and fuck me. Sometimes he would come round during the day at weekends too. Usually when Sarah was out. He was not huge, but for a my first regular cock it was great.


Then the internet arrived and things became much easier to meet guys and i had a few boyfriends. Nothing serious but i learnt many things along the way.


Sarah and i were together for 7 years from the age of 18 to 25. During this time my bi submissive side really came out and having a domme like Sarah really helped ... well she was extremely intent on shaping me into a bi, sub tv.


Eventually we split up amicably, and went out separate ways. She had really become much more lesbian and wanted to have a full time les partner. So she moved in with her girly friend and is still very happy now i think.


This obviously left me on my own with some confusion as to what to do now.

1 comment: