Tuesday 22 January 2013

Monogomy


After Chris i had a few on and off boyfriends but all along side regular girlfriends.


I eventually ended up getting married to a wonderful girl who i love very deeply. However she does not share this side of me. She does know now that i am a TV, but wants nothing to do with it. I had hoped that she would like this side of me and want to have fun with Jane, but sadly she has no interest.


So i am married, and this does prove to be problematic at times. She has said that she does not want to know what i get up to or even see me as Jane but she understands my need to continue on with this side of my life. I have told her a lot about my past too, but she said past is past.


I do have to be discreet about it, and so Jane tends to not be discussed at home, but every now and then we have a catch up about jane!

However, Jane still loves to play and often goes out for walks, drives, and hopefully ends up meeting with fun, like minded people to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment