Tuesday 22 January 2013


On my own


I was now living in my own house all alone. I still had all my clothes and the habit of wearing ladies clothes during the day stayed with me.


However gradually i drifted more and more into wearing guys clothes again and going out clubbing and dating as a guy. I quickly got a new girlfriend and this lasted a while in a normal guy/girl relationship.

Then i had another one and so on and things were going ok. I was more and more back as guy and most of my girly clothes were once again hidden in the loft as i did not want my new girlfriends to see them.


However, the ever corrupting internet grew even easier and cheaper to use and i ended up chatting with a really nice guy called Chris.


He was married and bi and his wife was also bi and knew he liked TV gurls.

My job gave me lots of flexibility and one day we decided to meet up. I was dressed as Jane.
We met in his lunchtime. Drove around a bit and chatted and eventually i gave him a blow job and got to swallow all his creamy yummy cum.


He said i was much better at it than his wife !!!


We carried on meeting regularly after this. At first just so i could give him a quick BJ, but then we would work out more and more time to meet up i and do more adventurous things.

His wife was ok about it as she worked shifts as a nurse. She was a big girl and a lot of her clothes fitted me too. Some times we all got together but most of the time i could just meet Chris and sometimes i had to do house work as their maid. They even got me a maids outfit to wear when i was cleaning and ironing for them.

I saw Chris regularly for 4 years until his job took him to the US and moved there.

During the time with Chris we had some good times and some of the stories on this blog will be about him and i.

No comments:

Post a Comment