Tuesday 22 January 2013

All about me ...


Hellooooo


Well if you are reading this you have hopefully chatted to me already or found my profile and link on a web site.


I wanted to write something about me here that you read first. Something to explain me, my situation etc before you read all my stories and fantasies etc. I hope you enjoy them, and please leave comments.


I am far from perfect, but i love to be as fem as i can. I try very hard but there are constraints as to what i can do.


I have a little excess weight around the middle (don't we all) but a nice tight corset keeps this in check.

I am not shaved all over (sorry if you want a totally smooth t girl look elsewhere), but i do my very best to cover it up well, and don't look too bad when i go outside. I shave or epliate my legs, bottom, armpits, top of chest and around boobs. But I don't currently shave my belly (long story there), arms (sometimes wear a polo top for work) or back (only cos I cant really reach it).


The corset/waist cincher hides any belly hair, and my boos are growing nicely from the hormones, so i can wear nice low cut tops.


I will leave it to your judgement as to how convincing i look, but i do try and look good.

Sexually i am very adventurous ...

I love to suck cock, always love to swallow (shame to waste all the yummy creamy cum) and love to have sex nice and deep and slow and long. I love the feeling of a guy making love to me, not just fucking me (i like that too) but nice slow, deep sensual thrusts, feeling him building up his desire ... mmmmmmmm.


Not really into using my cock at all and would prefer to forget i have one. Again please don't insult me by telling me you want me to touch it for you or you want me to cum etc. I REALLY don't want to use it in any way. I love to stay frustrated and the more frustrated i get the kinkier and more adventurous i get.


I am quite passive/submissive and love to be treated like a lady and i will do all the things you would expect from one. I can cook, clean, iron, suck cock, be fucked, and love shopping lol. I like to be the full girlfriend experience really.


I love to wear lots of different clothes. As for what i would wear for you - most things that you wanted if i had them or you provided for me. Obviously this depends on location. I prefer to dress appropriately for the venue. So if i agree to meet in the middle of a shopping center i would not be wearing a skin tight rubber mini dress and 5 inch heels (very often lol). I would probably be wearing tight jeans, girlie trainers and a nice top - i.e. something that fits in with the surroundings and other people.


Most of the stuff i have is pretty normal skirts and tops etc Sadly i don't have any fetish wear and my wardrobe is limited, but i do hope to get many more outfits and especially more shoes. I love shoes! What girl doesn't!!!


I am just as happy having a coffee, nights in, nights out etc. I would love to find a guy who is happy enough to be out with me in public as jane as he is inside enjoying sexy fun.


Well i hope this gives a good introduction to me, and i hope you enjoy browsing my site.
Happy reading
Jane

3 comments: