Tuesday 22 January 2013

Girlfriend Dresses me for the first time



Girlfriend Dresses me for the first time



She had bought me some new make up and some sexy undies and quite short skirt and heels. She helped me dress, and encouraged me with my make up. I was dressed very tarty with tarty make up but she said she loved the look. She took some pics with an old Polaroid camera she had too. (although back in those days it was not so old!)



We started playing some games and stuff and got really drunk. It was then she got out another bag. In this was hand cuffs, blind fold and rope. she said that she wanted to tie me up. I reluctantly agreed and she blindfolded me and handcuffed my hands behind my back. then she tied my ankles to the bed so i was face down and spread wide.



Then she started rubbing me slowly and teasing me. She said that as i was dressed as girl i should be treated like one. She started rubbing lube into my bum and pushing her finger inside. i protested, but she said i must learn, and if i didn't she would tell my brother and show him the pics she had taken. He was very macho and homophobic and i was worried that he would not speak tome again and she also said she would show my mum and my friends. I had no choice but to obey. Secretly i think i liked the idea of being tied up.



Once she knew i was at her mercy she got out a strap on dildo. I could not see this but she told me what she was going to do. So for the first time in my life i had a dildo inside my ass. She was very gentle. She worked it in my tight hole, all the while telling me that this is what it feels like when i did it to her. She love anal, and said that i would learn to love it to. She said that every time i wanted to fuck her in the ass i had to let her do it to me too. It was only fair after all.



She took her time and had several orgasms and made it last ages before eventually untieing me and letting me fuck her nice and deep insider her ass.



This really was the proper start of Jane !

1 comment: