Sunday 12 March 2017

Start the day with lots of fiber (Fantasy)

Master wakes up around 07:30 most days for work.

As his dutiful slave I wake up around 06:00, take a shower, put on my make up and dress in uniform (unless he has instructed me to wear something else). Master is kind. I have my own room, with a mattress on the floor, a wardrobe full of clothes and another full of toys. Although I am his 24/7 he usually allows me to have a good nights sleep and even lets me have time off some times.

Today I dress in my standard uniform which consists of a tight black corset, sheer black seemed stockings, special red bra and thong (the bra and thong are lined with a very rough abrasive material). A white semi see through blouse, a short tight black skirt and then 5” heels which have straps that lock onto my feet.

To finish off I fix ankle and wrist cuffs on, but these are not locked together yet, just locked on the respective wrists and ankles. There is no need to do anything with my collar as this is locked on permanently.

Master insists I am always ready for him, so I take a pot of his special lubricant (a mixture of baby oil, Vaseline, olive oil and KY jelly) and use an applicator to push some inside my ass, then for good measure I spend 5 mins working a plug in and out using lots more lube to ensure there is lots of lube inside. I then pull up thong to ensure the plug is held in tight.

I go downstairs and prepare masters lunch which he will take with him to work, put on some fresh coffee and lay out his breakfast. He only eats cereal in the morning but he likes it laid out just so, with a fresh jug of milk, and his fruit juice in one of the glasses he likes.

Then I clean his shoes and place them in the hall where he likes them.

I put his car keys on the worktop next to his wallet and I also put the keys for the locks on my shoes and cuffs next to them.

It’s now 07:20 so I slip back up stairs. On weekends master likes me to slip into bed with him and wake him gently with oral sex, however on work days he often does not have time so I have to be ready for him in my morning position. I go into the bathroom and pick up the special funnel which attaches to my collar, and round a special harness that fits on my head. Its hard to describe but the part that fits into my collar makes me push my head back slightly and then the odd shaped gag fits snugly into my mouth. A couple of pumps on the inflator for the gag helps seal it in place. I then kneel down on the bathroom floor next to the toilet, slightly bent forward so the funnel is level, hands behind back and wait for master.

A few mins later I hear masters alarm and then he pads down the landing towards the bathroom. As he walks in he says morning slut, and then takes his big cock out and starts to pee into the funnel. He always pees a lot in the morning and the funnel quickly fills up. I swallow all the pee as quick as I can which is actually harder than it sounds when gagged. By the time I had swallowed it all master had brushed his teeth and was stood there watching me as the last few drops disappeared down the funnel.

He smiled at me and started undoing the straps on the funnel. He takes it off and slips his by now hard cock into my mouth. Mmmmm I suck greedily on it and it does not take long for him to fill my mouth with his yummmmy creamy cum. He is a very heavy cummer and I always enjoyed swallow my creamy breakfast. Then I suck and licked him clean. When he is satisfied he turns away and started running a shower. I stay kneeling until he is in the shower. Then I get up and fix my make up.
I returned and stood there to attention but with arms out holding some towels for him. He finished his shower, took the towels and dried himself. While he went off to get dressed I quickly rinsed and cleaned the shower down. I then went downstairs, checked everything one more time on the breakfast table and stood to attention at my place in the kitchen. He came downstairs and sat down at the table. I immediately fixed him a nice fresh coffee and returned to my position. He ate breakfast and then sat there drinking his coffee while I cleared the empty bowl and milk away.

I returned to my position and waited. He finished his coffee and stood up. He took a piece of paper out of his pocket and put it on the side. He said this was a list of extra tasks for me to do today. He always liked to keep my busy. I remained in position as he put his shoes on and then he went upstairs. He came back down with some things in a bag. He said he had some extra fun for me today. First he fastened a chain between my ankle cuffs which was not unusual. Then he told me to bend forward over the table, which I dutifully did spreading my legs as much as the chain would allow. He then proceeded to spank me. Each spank made the plug move inside too. Mmmmm. He then pulled the thong down, removed the plug and left me there for a moment feeling empty. He then started to say that he had heard on the news that it’s important to get enough fibre in a diet so he was going to let me have some of his cereal. Out of the bag he took a speculum, and worked this easily into my ass, then opened it up as far as it would go. He did like to play with speculums. Next he went to a cupboard and got something out. I could not see what he was doing but he returned with a box of something. As soon as I heard the rustle I knew exactly what it was. I was still confused until I felt him pushing something down inside my open ass inside the speculum. He was pushing dry bran flakes into my ass. I could not see what he was doing but he also kept stopping and squeezing something into to mix with the flakes. I could feel a slight warming sensation inside my ass as well as the spiky bran flakes. When he was satisfied there were enough in there he finished off with a big squeeze of the tube he was holding before pulling out the speculum. As my ass was closing he took the butt plug and squeezed some of the stuff onto it and pushed it home. As it slid inside and as my ass contracted around it I knew exactly what it was. Toothpaste. Master loved using toothpaste as its so sticky and anyone who has had this inside them knows the right toothpaste creates a very warm feeling! Master then pulled up my thong and pulled the skirt back in place and told me to stand. As I did I said thank you Master.

Master smiled and then started to leave for work. As he was heading out the door he said to not remove the bran flakes until lunch time. Then he was gone. Even before the door was closed I could feel the warmth spreading inside me.

Now to read the note Master has left me .....

No comments:

Post a Comment