Sunday 12 March 2017

Is wanting to please somebody wrong?

Is wanting to please somebody wrong?

So not sure how to explain this but it would be great to get some feedback from people on my feelings ...

Firstly i know i am submissive. i have tried being Dom/Domme but it didn't work, i always wanted to be in the subs position.

Secondly i get my pleasure out of making sure i have pleased somebody else. I hope that makes sense as some people find it hard to understand that my pleasure is irrelevant. i exist to make others happy.
As an example, i am in an office and a guy has my bent over a desk, skirt hitched up round my waist, thong pulled to one side. My hips are on the edge of the desk and every time he pumps his hard cock into me they push on the desk. Not the most comfortable position for me, but if it's the position he wants me in and he is enjoying himself then that's perfect for me.

Then when he comes and fills the condom with his yummmy precious cum he has to decide what he does with it. If he wants to pour it over my ass so it runs into my still open whole then it is not for me to say no. If he want to pop the full condom (or empty one after he has tipped it on my ass) into my mouth to dispose of it then that is his choice. If he then wants me to drop to my knees to clean his cock then that's what i should do as it pleases him.

As i pull my thong back into place and smooth my skirt back down still chewing the cum tasting condom he has so graciously given me i am satisfied that i have pleased him and that is all the pleasure i need.

So is that wrong? Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment