Monday 14 December 2015

My First Time as a Whore

My first time as a whore
i thought i would write about my first time experience as a whore.
I had often thought about doing it, but had never had the courage. Then one day a few years ago life circumstances changed and i needed to earn a bit of extra money, so i thought i would try and see what happens.
I decided to advertise on an online website called www.adultwork.com and built a profile and then waited to see what happened.
It took a few weeks before anyone contacted me and the first few people asked if i would travel long distances to where they were or did not seem to appreciate i was a tgurl etc. I was also a little scared to meet anyone, and finding any excuse not to take the step from just meeting a guy for a date and a drink to being a whore was a big one. However as the money situation got worse then i had to do something.
I had plenty of experience of having fun as jane over the years with a few different boy friends, and being very adventurous had meant i have had lots of fun, so i was sure i could please a guy who was paying for the fun too.
Then finally a request came in from somebody who would be staying in a hotel quite local to me (central London at the time) and wanted to book me for an hour. I had to take the opportunity and be brave. so here is how it went ....
His hotel was near Kings Cross so i got off the tube and walked to the hotel. I sent him a text when i was outside and he texted me back the room number.
I was very nervous as i had not done anything like this before, and my heart was beating fast.
I stopped just round the corner from the hotel and slipped off my flat ballerinas and replaced them with a pair of 4" black stilettos.
I was now dressed in a short black skirt, tight red top, black corset, black bra, black lacy panties, hold up sheer black stockings and a long red coat over the top.
I started off for the hotel, and holding my breath walked into the lobby and across to the lifts and up to the 04th floor.
I got to his room and sent him another text saying i was outside. The door opened and there he was, with a big smile on his face.
I walked in, trying to be all cool and relaxed but i must have looked as nervous as anything. He had some wine and offered me a glass, which i gladly accepted and so he poured me a glass.
We had a brief chat about the money (£60 for hour) and sorted that out up front which always seems the best way, then that part can be forgotten.
I slipped my coat off and he wanted me to start on my knees, sucking him. So i knelt down and undid his trousers, took out his already hardening cock and started to kiss and tease the end as he finished undoing his trousers, letting them fall to the floor. i wasted no time in sucking his cock, and he soon had a nice rhythm sliding in and out of my mouth as i sucked and licked.
Suddenly after only a few mins he held my head and grunted and erupted into my mouth. All that yummy hot, creamy cum spurting into my mouth. It took me a little by surprise as it had not been very long, but i swallowed it all and continued to suck him until i had got every drop.
He sighed deeply with content, and asked me to lay with him on the bed. He said he always cums really quick and i had really got him off this time as he was excited. I said that was really cool with me and he had paid for the hour so we could talk or play or whatever he wanted.
He asked me if i brought the dildo we had talked about on the email. I said yes and he wanted to see it. It was not a big one, only 6.5" long, pink, about an inch and half thick and with a built in vibrator. He then asked if he could use it on for a while, which i was more than happy to let him.
He wanted me to lay on my side, legs slightly up, skirt pulled up, panties pulled down a little. He then got my lube and started to finger my ass before slipping the tip of the dildo inside. Mmmmmm, he began to work it inside me, then switched it on to full power and proceeded to slide it in and out of me, pumping it in slowly then out fast, then in fast and out slowly, varying the rhythm mmmmmm for about 20 mins. He seemed to love this (so did i for that matter) and when he finally stopped he was rock hard again.
He said he was now ready to fuck me, and i helped him slip on a condom. He was not huge (about the same size as the dildo) but very hard now.
This time he wanted me on all fours, and thanks to his busy dildo thrusting he could slip straight inside. He started off slow but built up speed very quickly and it wasn't long before his balls were slapping against my ass with each thrust. He was gripping my hips and thrusting away for what seemed like ages, until he finally let out a big grunt pulled me tight against him and i could feel his cock swelling up and then those lovely small urgent thrusts as a guy keeps pumping to get it all out. Slowly he relaxed his grip on my hips and i could feel him soften, and then he pulled out as we both laid down on the bed. He took the condom off his cock and was holding it up looking at how much cum he had made. I joked and said i hope he wasn't going to waste all that creamy yummmy cum and opened my mouth. He looked at me for a second, and then without hesitating upturned the condom and squeezed all the cum out onto my tongue before popping the condom in there as well.
He then said he was sorry we had overrun the hour. He also offered me another £10 to keep the condom in my mouth and chew it until i left the room, so i said sure. I looked at the clock and we had been almost an hour and half. I popped to the bathroom to freshen up and fix my make up, still keeping the condom in my mouth.
I wasn't really sure if all this was normal for paid sex, but i figured he had paid me good money, and i wasn't going to charge him for going over the hour this time either.
I came out the bathroom and he was dressed and i showed him the condom i was busy chewing on. He said i was a great girl and gave me the £10 he promised and a £10 tip for being so nice.
I then left the hotel in a bit of a daze, and jumped back on the tube £80 pounds better off.
Sitting there on the tube i felt a real mix of emotions, cheap, used, horny, and then i also realised i was still chewing the condom ... ooops lol, so ditsy after sex.
By the time i got home though i was more composed and the money was going to be really useful. I had enjoyed myself too, and maybe being a whore was not so bad after all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment