Sunday 10 February 2013

London Hotel


I’m in my hotel, nervously pacing around the room waiting for you. We had arranged to meet here a week ago and the anticipation has been building ever since.


The hotel is not plush but basic and comfortable and serves the purpose of a dressing room in central London.


Its almost 8 o’clock and for the last hour and half I have been getting ready. Make up all nice, blonde wig all long and sexy. Outfit as decided by you. A simple smart skirt, just above the knee when standing but riding up when sitting. A white blouse, again simple yet smart. Underneath a black basque, sheer lacy topped stocking and matching panties. On my feet are 3” black courts. Nothing too overtly sexy, with the whole outfit more city office girl from the outside.


I pace back into the bathroom again, more lipstick, check my hair, and then there is a knock at the door that makes me jump a little.


My heart starts to beat quicker now as I nervously stand at the door, waiting to open it, then I can’t wait any longer … I open the door.


Your stood there with a big smile on your face. You come in and say hi. We kiss passionately, and exchange some brief conversation before I drop to my knees and slowly unzip you. Taking out your now stiffening cock. I slowly kiss the end, before gently sucking it, and stroking it, teasing you mmmmmm.

Then I stop …. Grinning and say that’s all for now … later !!!


You have a big grin on your face as you tuck it away, still hard, still wanting me, and as I nip into the bathroom to fix my make up and lippy you playfully slap my bottom.

5 mins later I am ready and you say its time to go.


I am nervous about leaving the room, but you take my hand and lead me down the corridor to the lift. You can feel how nervous I am, and as the lift open you can almost here my heart pounding.

We enter the lift and are alone. I breath a sigh of relief as the doors close and we descend one floor before the door open and a man get its. You feel me grip your hand tighter and again my heart is pounding.

The lift now descends to the ground floor and as we all step out into the lobby again I think my whole body will explode with nerves.


You start walking off across the lobby, pulling my hand and I just walk with you out side the hotel and onto the street.


We are at the back of Euston station, and as luck would have it there are several taxis close by.

You hail a cab and we jump in and head for Leicester square.


In the taxi we talk a little but not too much, and its not long before we arrive.

You help me out the cab and there we are right near Leicester square.


Its busy with people everywhere and this warm summer evening. We head for a bar you know and go inside. I am still sooo nervous but now its too late.


You get some drinks, and you buy me a large glass of white zinfandel. We joke that you are trying to get me drunk !!


Two glasses later you want to go for something to eat. I am too nervous to go and eat but you insist. We find a somewhere to eat and I can feel my stomach doing summersaults as we go inside.


Once we are sat at the table you order more wine and to eat I just have a salad as this is all I can manage.

During the meal I can feel your foot teasing me, trying to get between my thighs, and mine gently rubbing you leg.

I can see from your eyes that your still thinking of earlier and what I promised you later.

By the time we finish the food and the wine I am feeling very tipsy and as we leave the restaurant the now cooler air makes me feel all woozy with that warm feeling inside.


We walk back to Piccadilly and grab another cab … back to your apartment.

To be continued …..

No comments:

Post a Comment